Skip to main content

Esperanto on Twitter


The Twitter Feed in the sidebar displays status updates for the keyword 'Esperanto'. Below is a list of active users and additional keywords I've found on Twitter for Esperanto.

Keywords
  • esperanto (references to Esperanto)
  • #esperanto (written Esperanto or reference about Esperanto)
Resource Pages
Users

I will add more as I find them. LearnEsperanto.net does not have its own Twitter account. You can follow my personal Twitter at: @ShawnMRill.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to change the language in Facebook to Esperanto

Log in to your Facebook account Go to your Account Settings (click down arrow on the top right hand of the screen) Click on your language choice and change it to Esperanto Click Save Changes Learn Esperanto from your Facebook account and contribute to the translations by clicking on the small globe at the bottom right hand of the screen. You can turn on text voting (ŝalti entekstan voĉdonadon) and right click any pink underlined Esperanto word/phrase to see the translation, vote on it, or contribute to a better translation.  Note: The Esperanto language on Facebook is around 60%. With more people voting and then providing translations, the percentage of Esperanto on Facebook will increase.  Note: I use Google Chrome Internet Browser when taking the screen captures below. BEFORE: AFTER:

Google Chrome in Esperanto Language

Google Chrome cannot  be translated into the Esperanto language as shown by the screenshot below.